As Head of Sales and Marketing you will be responsible for achieving the target, managing the
team and promoting the company to key clients.
You are responsible for developing the strategic sales plans based on company goals that will
promote sales growth and customer satisfaction for the organization. Specific responsibilities
include business and market development, customer management, management of market
research, strategic direction for promotion and advertising, sales growth and customer
You will also oversee the sales and marketing team members’ daily activity and development.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES / TASKS
1. Research and develop strategies and plan which identify sales & marketing
opportunities, direct marketing, and new project development.
2. Develop and coordinate sales selling cycle and methodology. Analyse and evaluate the
effectiveness of sales, methods, costs, and results.
3. Directly manage major and critical developing client accounts and coordinate the
management of all other accounts.
4. Direct and oversee the company marketing function to identify and develop new
customers for products and services.
5. Develop and manage sales and marketing budgets and oversee the development and
management of internal operating budgets.
6. Plan and coordinate public affairs, and communications efforts, to include public
relations and community outreach
7. Represent the company at various community and/or business meetings to promote
the company. Supervise the preparation, issuance, and delivery of sales materials,
exhibits, and promotion programs.
8. Recommend and administer policies and procedures to enhance operations.
9. Work with department managers and corporate staff to develop yearly business plans
for the company.
10. Any other projects/Tasks as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business, Marketing, Finance or related
• 8+ years of experience in a senior-level sales position in logistics/ecommerce field.
• Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels
of an organization, including executive and C-level
• Solid experience with CRM software
• Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
• Excellent project management, logistics and customer relations skills.
• Excellent listening, negotiation, communication, and presentation abilities.
• Excellent financial management skills
• Experience in strategic planning and execution. Knowledge of contracting, negotiating,
and change management. Knowledge of structuring sales quota goals and revenue
expectations. Experience in planning marketing strategies, advertising campaigns, and
successful public relations efforts.
• Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and
simultaneously manage several projects. Ability to participate in and facilitate group
• Fluent Chinese and English, both written & spoken.