As Head of Resourcing Procurement you will manage suppliers and develop purchasing
strategies which meet budgetary and other operational requirements of the company.
Ensures employer obtains quality products for competitive prices in a timely fashion.
Plays an integral role in ensuring a company sticks to budgets and operates profitably.
Your main responsibility is to build network for airline, trucks and sea freight suppliers
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES / TASKS
1. Build vendor network of airline, sea shipping company and trucks
2. Build overall strategy for procurement supply.
3. Identifying requirement and search the best supplier for the particular products.
4. Managing and coach the Resources Procurement Team.
5. Checking availability, taking quotation, and negotiating prices from the suppliers
6. Searching for specific products & suppliers requested by the client.
7. Coordinating & confirming delivery schedule, quantity orders from suppliers
8. Weekly invoice and PO reconciliation with Finance
9. Substitute existing vendors with potential once in the market in terms of Payment
terms, delivery, quality and nearby.
10. Analyze offers/bid proposals and participate in awarding to a qualified vendor
11. Ensure Booking of invoices in a timely manner and follow-up with finance for payment
12. Ensure smooth implementation of purchasing policies and procedures
13. Maintain Supplier Database as per given Format.
14. Any other projects/Tasks as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
• CPP/CPPM/CIPS (If possible) OR any Relevant Certification in Procurement/Supply Chain.
• 7+ Years of Experience and at least 2-3 years on lead position.
• Negotiation and Vendor Management skills.
• Procurement Analysis.
• Financial Acumen.
• Result Focused.
• Decision Making.
• Strong Leadership Capabilities.
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Must have excellent numeracy skills.
• Fluent English, both written & spoken.
• Chinese speaker is preferred but not a must