Assistant Manager of Financial Management Department
Financial Management Department
- Completion of internal and external accounting data, statements, returns;
- Daily management on liability & assets, liquidity risk/ interest risk/ exchange rate risk management of banking account;
- Daily management on Institution performance and budget, regulatory issues, external and internal audit etc.
- Other issues assigned by the Head of department;
- Discharge AML and compliance obligations of the position pursuant to applicable laws and regulations as well as the Branch’s internal policies including, without limitation, the AML Manual and the Compliance Manual.
Remark: Detailed duties and responsibilities may be varied on each person with different emphasis.
Distinctive accounting, finance or audit knowledge and professional certificate(s)
- Bachelor degree or above on finance or relevant specialty
- Organizational sensitivity
- Cultural awareness
- Good English expression capability (oral and writing)
- Professional with OFFICE software